Gingersnap Pie Crust
Gingersnap Pie Crust is an easy pie crust recipe using cookies.
- 2 cups ground gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ⅓ cup Shortening, butter flavored
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground cookies and sugar.
- With a pastry blender or two knives, add shortening and mix until moist clumps form.
- Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 10-inch removable bottom tart pan.
- Bake in oven until golden, about 8 minutes. Watch carefully as it can easily burn at the end of cooking time. Let cool before filling.